Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First things first

listing the things I want to accomplish and the things you will be expecting, this will also serve as my online diary. (designers point of view)
1.) My graphic arts, animation, other designers arts
2.) Web design/templates
3.) Free Tutorials
4.) Free stuff
5.) Informative Sites i have visited.
6.) Latest software and updates
7.) Question and answer for your comments.

This blog is created very much for sharing my design graphics and as storage for my files as well. ^_^ and showing other graphics artist work (hope they allow me). The coolest part about this blog is i share my tips and tricks on how i did that graphics (you can share your thoughts also), plug-ins, software’s and informative sites. This blog also includes the latest software’s for graphic artist and updates. And the best part it that you can have a chit chat with me for your question, so we can interact if you have any comment and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment